Making a modern sideboard look good is art and creativity and it’s usually down to some simple styling tricks. Also, since sideboards are ideal for both storage and display use and the attraction of attention those pieces provoke, leads us to come up with a unique décor. So, why don’t we take a look at some tricks that can help us turn any sideboard into the best spot of the house?
- The highest objects placed toward one end: This technique is an easily flexible one and fits in most cases of luxury interior design.
2. Asymmetrical arrangements.
Having objects at both ends, depending on the objects, can be either symmetrical or asymmetrical. Though, when the arrangements are asymmetric the displays tend to seem more modern and less formal.
3. With a white gloss finish and some colorful touches, this modern sideboard combines practicality and style to make an ideal storage solution for your home.
4. The highest objects placed toward the center: some times, people prefer to form a visual triangle by putting a taller object at the center of the sideboard and then other shorter objects around it.
5. Flower touches: In a single colour sideboard, a flower addition can always create the most discreet, attractive and elegant aesthetics.
6. Symmetrical arrangements: the use of those black elements at the two edges of the furniture create a sense of balance to the arrangement.
7. Color accents: green and grey make such an amazing contrast and a simple, but delicate, exclusive design is created.
8. Animal touches: For the lovers of nature and animals, there is always the option to decorate the modern sideboard with a small, animal statue or portrait.
9. Objects carefully spread all over the sideboard’s surface: Using a more offbeat way is what’s missing from living spaces.
10. The Power of three: Groupings of three work extremely well – it’s a magic number and it definitely adds finesse to every buffet and sideboard.
You might be also interested in: The Most Contemporary Sideboards For A Bedroom